Chances are that you may have forgotten your password or are locked out for other reasons. If that's the case, we are glad to assist you with recovering your account.
There are different options available:
1. Using our automated systems.
Our automated account recovery system is not available at the moment. We'll keep this article updated once it's back online.
2. Contact our support (3 steps)
If our automated systems are not able to recover your account, we're happy to assist you to get back your Gentlent account.
- Contact your account representative or create a new support request.
- Proof that you're in fact the owner of your account.
(1) If you have access to your account's email inbox, it may be enough to send the support request from this email address.
- or -
(2) If you don't have access to your email, please send us as many details as possible. E.g.:
- A scan of your ID card or passport
- Date of birth
- Account creation date
- What did you use your account for?
- A copy of previous invoices
- Your account's phone number
All these details may help us proof that you are in fact the owner of the account.
- We'll send you a temporary password or link to sign in to your account and you're good to go! :)